ATV MORADA DE LOS DIOSES – HALF DAY
In the city of Cusco we not only find traditional experiences, we can also find excitement and adrenaline in adventure activities. PERU TOP EXPERIENCE shows you the best collection of experiences that will make this visit something unique. We plan an adventure that will not only be memorable, but one that will provide us with security throughout the journey.
Enjoy a complete visit knowing the best scenarios and instagrammable panoramas of natural beauty, by traveling with us you make a dream come true.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Get a new experience with a view of the protective mountains.
- Discover international friends with our varied groups.
09:00 – 09:30 Pick up from your hotel to join the group and begin the experience towards the Ticatica sector.
Brief informative talk for the use of the ATV during the experience.
09:30 – 10:30 Beginning of the ATV experience to visit the abode of the gods.
10:30 – 11:00 Trip back to the city of Cusco.
- Tourist transport: Cusco – Tica Tica – Cusco
- Safety equipment
- Accompanying instructor guide
- Personal quad bike
- Entrance Ticket: Morada de los Dioses
- Personal expenses and tips
- Food not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- The best time to do this experience is between March and December to avoid the rainy season.
- You must have travel insurance for any eventuality that may happen.
Can I do the experience on my own ?
No, carrying out this experience is mandatory in conjunction with a travel agency, this is due to a security issue and commitment to any detail or eventuality that may occur during the experience.
Is there an age restriction ?
Due to a security issue, this experience is provided only for people under 50 years of age, this has no exception. In the case of minors, it is done under the approval of their parents or legal guardians.
Do I need any kind of income for this experience ?
Yes, we require a special income that can only be purchased on site. This is an entrance that gives us full access to the place of visit.
What to Bring
- Identity document (ID or Passport).
- Day pack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Mosquito repellent
- Light clothing during the day
- Warm clothes for the night
- Water in canteen
- Cash for personal purchases
- Photographic camera
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season).