BUNGEE JUMPING IN CUSCO – HALF DAY
In the city of Cusco we not only find traditional experiences, we can also find excitement and adrenaline in adventure activities. PERU TOP EXPERIENCE shows you the best collection of experiences that will make this visit something unique. We plan an adventure that will not only be memorable, but one that will provide us with security throughout the journey.
Enjoy a complete visit knowing the best scenarios and instagrammable panoramas of natural beauty, by traveling with us you make a dream come true.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Get a new experience with a jump over 120 meters high.
- Discover international friends with our varied groups.
- Enjoy the beautiful panoramic scenery.
09:00 – 09:45 Pick up from your hotel to join the group and start the experience towards the Poroy sector.
10:00 – 10:30 After a brief safety talk, our experience and adrenaline begins with the jump from the top of a platform.
At the end we continue the trip to the base of the mountain to begin the experience.
10:45 – 11:15 Trip back to the city of Cusco.
- Tourist transport: Cusco – Poroy – Cusco
- Safety equipment
- Accompanying instructor guide
- Personal expenses and tips
- Food not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- This activity is available between Thursday to Saturday only, it should be considered for your planning.
- You must have travel insurance for any eventuality that may happen.
Can I do the experience on my own ?
No, carrying out this experience is mandatory in conjunction with a travel agency, this is due to a security issue and commitment to any detail or eventuality that may occur during the experience.
Is there an age restriction ?
Due to a security issue, this experience is provided only for people under 50 years of age, this has no exception. In the case of minors, it is done under the approval of their parents or legal guardians.
Can anyone have this experience ?
As part of the security protocol, this experience can only be done by people who are less than 110 kg (250 pounds), in the case of people who are overweight this will not be possible.
What to Bring
- Identity document (ID or Passport).
- Day pack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Mosquito repellent
- Light clothing during the day
- Warm clothes for the night
- Water in canteen
- Cash for personal purchases
- Photographic camera
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season).