MARAS AND MORAY TOUR – HALF DAY
Undoubtedly a magical place that keeps much of the history that belongs to the Inca civilization. We find that on our tour we will see the expansion and dominance that existed in various aspects such as agriculture through the circular terraces of Moray and the beautiful natural salt flats of Maras. PERU TOP EXPERIENCE gives us the opportunity to create a completely unforgettable experience, it considers all the general aspects that are extremely important such as transportation, income and others.
Are you ready to live this experience and discover what the magical Sacred Valley has in store for you?
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Discover the beautiful view from the Moray viewpoint.
- Observe the grandiose terraces that reside here.
- Learn about the great history of Maras.
- Learn about the beautiful textile art in Chinchero.
08:30 – 08:00 Pick up from your hotel to join the group and start the experience.
08:00 – 10:00 We begin the experience heading to Moray where we will see the magnificent circular terraces and discover its function.
10:30 – 12:00 We visit the salt flats of Maras and we can obtain them as souvenirs.
12:30 – 15:00 We will visit the textile center in Chinchero and finally return to the city of Cusco.
* The transport leaves us in the Plaza Regocijo so that we can still visit the main square.
- Tourist transport: Maras Moray
- Entrance ticket: Partial Tourist Ticket – Salineras de Maras
- Professional tour guide
- Personal expenses and tips
- Food not mentioned
- This is an ideal alternative to skip activities that require a lot of walking.
- A day backpack will allow us to carry what is necessary on the trip such as snacks, water and personal belongings.
What entrance tickets are the ones we will use during the experience?
For this experience we will use the partial tourist ticket tickets, this will allow us access to Moray. As for the Maras salt flats, we will acquire access to it when we arrive at the place.
Is it necessary to hire a travel agency?
It is most recommended to avoid having mishaps during the trip since we must consider several important points, such as the guide or transportation service.
How many people participate in the service?
Regularly, in our experience, between 12 to 15 people participate, the group can naturally be smaller, however it is the average amount. We ensure that it is not so big with the intention that the experience is personalized.
What to Bring
- Identity document (ID or Passport).
- Day pack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Mosquito repellent
- Light clothing during the day
- Warm clothes for the night
- Water in canteen
- Cash for personal purchases
- Photographic camera
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season).